Waklert is the best-selling generic Armodafinil on the market and basically, Armodafinil is Modafinil’s little cousin.
Here are a few benefits of Waklert:
- Wakefulness: Just like Modafinil, Waklert promotes wakefulness like no other. When consuming this smart drug, you will NOT be able to sleep for at least 8-12 hours. While the half-life is a little shorter, you will be up and focused for almost half a day when taking Waklert.
- Improved Cognition, Focus, & Productivity: During the half-life of Armodafinil, you’ll find great cognitive improvements. You’ll be exceptionally focused and I found my productivity skyrocketed.
- Pure “High”: Due to the single enumeration structure of Waklert, the “high” or effects of Waklert tend to be fairly pure and strong. While Armodafinil doesn’t work as long as Modafinil does, the effects tend to begin quickly and are quite smooth. The cognitive benefits once the smart drug kicks in are incredibly similar to Modafinil.
- Shorter Half-Life: Waklert lasts around 8-12 hours with a dosage of 150 mg. Modafinil tends to last 12-14 hours with a dosage of 200 mg. While Modafinil isn’t as pure as Waklert, the smart drug lasts longer in your system. Waklert works through your body quicker, so the half-life is shorter. This ensures you can take Waklert around noon and still get to sleep in the evening.
- Less Needed: Waklert is a purer form of Modafinil. As such, you won’t need to take as much to get similar effects. 150 mg of Armodafinil will offer similar effects as 200 mg of Modafinil.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to armodafinil or modafinil (Provigil).
To make sure armodafinil is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver or kidney disease;
- a heart muscle or valve disorder such as mitral valve prolapse;
- high blood pressure, heart disease, or prior heart attack;
- mental illness or psychosis; or
- drug or alcohol addiction.
What happens if i miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember, but avoid taking the medication if you do not plan to be awake for several hours. If it is close to your normal bedtime hour, you may need to skip the missed dose and wait until the next day to take the medicine again.
Talk with your doctor about what to do if you miss a dose of armodafinil. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Side effects of Waklert
- Dry Mouth
If you experience other side effects when taking Armodafinil, contacting a medical professional may be in order. Other side effects when taking this smart drug may require medical attention.
Stop using armodafinil and call your doctor at once if you have:
- bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- unusual bleeding (nose bleeding, bleeding gums);
- skin sores or blistering;
- mouth sores, trouble swallowing;
- chest pain, uneven heart beats; or
- depression, anxiety, hallucinations, aggression, unusual thoughts or behavior, suicidal thoughts
What other drugs will affect armodafinil?
Taking armodafinil with other drugs that make you sleepy can worsen this effect. Ask your doctor before taking a sleeping pill, narcotic medication, muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
Other drugs may interact with armodafinil, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine you start or stop using.
What should i avoid while taking armodafinil?
Armodafinil may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Avoid other dangerous activity until you know how this medication will affect your level of wakefulness.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking armodafinil.